Cold beetroot soup
4 servings, 1 serving
10 mins for preparation + 1h for grilling beetroot
- 500 g peeled fresh beetroot (or boiled beetroot)
- 500 ml beetroot juice
- 50 ml apple juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ground white pepper (if desired)
- 4 tsp crème fraiche or 10% sourcream
- some fresh dill
- 4 x 50 g thin flatbread
1. Dice beetroot finely and grill in oven for about 1 hour. If using boiled beetroot, grill until beetroot is nicely coloured.
2. Cool beetroot and puree.
3. Add beetroot and apple juice and puree once again. Flavour with white pepper and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add one tsp of crème fraiche to every serving and garnish with some fresh dill. Add 50 g of flatbread cut into small pieces to every serving.
You can prepare this soup also hot. Boil pureed beetroot and juice mixture for a few minutes over low heat and serve.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...