Spaghetti with roasted tomatoes
4 servings. 1 serving
750 g cherry tomatoes
8 garlic cloves
225 g spaghetti
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
125 g Light mozarella cheese (8,5%)
fresh basil leaves
1. Preaheat oven grill to 220C degrees and grill cherry tomatoes and peeled garlic cloves.
2. In the meantime bring water to boil in a large pot and boil spaghetti according to instructions on packet. Drain.
3. Take tomatoes and garlic from grill.
4. Mix together spaghetti, tomatoes, basil leaves; flavor with salt and pepper.
5. Crush garlic and mix with balsamic vinegar. Drizzle garlic-balsamic sauce onto spaghetti and add mozzarella pieces.
6. Place dish again in oven for 2 minutes until mozarella warms. Serve hot.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...