Fried egg in bell pepper
* 1 larger bell pepper
* olive oil, spray
* 6 sundried tomatoes (ca 50 g)
* 1 tbsp chilli sauce (hot)
* 1 handfu of baby spinach leaves, chopped
* 2 eggs
* dill, fresh green onion or basil
1. Wash bell peppers thoroughly, cut in half lenghtwise and deseed. Spray with oil and bake in a 180C oven for about 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime chop sundried tomatoes (if using sundried tomatoes in oil, drain them well on kitchen paper before). Mix with chopped spinach and chilli sauce.
3. Remove bell peppers from oven, fill with tomato-spinach mixture so that there remains a groove for the egg in the middle. Place one egg in each bell pepper half carefully.
4. Bake in oven for 16-18 minutes until egg yolk is nicely cooked.
5. Remove from oven and granish with dill, green onion or basil leaves.
NB! If you are preparing larger quantity pick bell peppers of different color!
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...